Student Council is an organization conducted by students and supervised by adults. The purpose of the student council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to school's spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body. It helps share ideas, interests and concerns of the students with the school community. Any student who is interested in leadership, organizational behaviour, event planning or becoming more involved in the school is welcome to get involved.
- To foster communication among students, administrators, staff, and the community.
- To promote, organize, and execute activities that encourage school spirit.
- To develop good citizenship.
- To promote harmonious relations throughout the school.
- To improve student-teacher relationship.
- To provide a forum for student expression.
- To plan special events, projects, community service, and school celebrations and special occasions.
There are 40 members of the Council in each of the Primary Wing and Senior Wing:
- Head Boy and Head Girl
- Student Council Officers: Sports Captain, Cultural Captain, Discipline Secretary, Environment Secretary, and their Vice-Captains/Deputies.
- House Captains & Vice-Captains and the Prefects
The Council has faculty advisers and House Masters/Mistresses who acquaint students with leadership opportunities in meaningful age-appropriate ways, guide students through the processes of identifying and planning projects and activities, and help students understand the responsibilities that go with their leadership roles.