Application form for Class XI Click here to download
Subject combinations for Class XI Click here to download
** Few seats are available in Class XI **
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:
1. Download the application form & subject combinations form.
2. Take a print out and fill the forms.
3. Scan & email the filled forms at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We will get back to you once the school reopens.
* Final admission is subject to availability to seats.
The admission to class XI is subject to the declaration of CBSE Board result and the availability of seats.
- The candidate should have been studying in a school affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education.
- Student’s performance in Pre-Board/ Board examination and Entrance Test will be the criteria for admission.
- Merit will be the sole criteria for allotment of streams.
- Admission to class XI will be provisional and will be regularised after the declaration of result.
- The candidate should produce the relevant documents as follows:
- Either Report card of Class IX and Pre-Board result of Class X or Mark sheet of Class X
- Certificates of special achievements- Sports, Co-Curricular activities, Scholarship Examination etc., if any.
- In case of sibling (studying in St. Thomas’ School, Dwarka)- Please bring the photo copy of latest Report Card/ ID card/ latest Fee Bill (any one).
- Birth certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Proof of Residence (MTNL bill/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter I card/ Electricity/ Water Bill/ Rent Agreement), please submit the latest copy of the bill.
- Original Character Certificate/ Code of Conduct Certificate duly signed by the Principal of the last school attended.
- Any candidate migrating from a school in a foreign country, which is not affiliated to CBSE, shall be eligible for admission only on producing equivalent certificate obtained from CBSE and fulfilment of other conditions laid down by the school.
- Admission will be confirmed only after verification of documents, class X board result, qualifying the Entrance Test and an Interactive session with the parents and the candidate.